BRANDDOCS SL, established in Pso. Club Deportivo, 1 Building 15A. 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, is the owner of this website, and is responsible for the personal data supplied by users through this website.
The client is informed and expressly consents by accepting this clause to the processing of the data voluntarily provided in it, as well as all data that may be provided to BRANDDOCS SL directly and those obtained by recording telephone conversations or as a result of browsing the web pages of the Internet or other means, on the occasion of the management of its activity as a user of the Customer Area and the processing, monitoring and internal management of the contractual relationship, where appropriate, communications or international transfers of data that may be carried out, all for the purposes detailed in the Additional Data Protection Information.
In the event that the data provided refers to third parties other than the customer, the customer guarantees to have obtained and to have the prior consent of the same for the communication of their data and to have informed them, prior to their inclusion in this document, of the purposes of treatment, communications and other terms set out therein and in the Additional Data Protection Information.
The client declares that he/she is over eighteen years of age. Similarly, in the event that the data provided are of minors, as parent or guardian of the minor, expressly authorizes the processing of such data including, where appropriate, those relating to health, for the management of the purposes detailed in the Additional Information on Data Protection..
The client guarantees the accuracy and veracity of the personal data provided and undertakes to keep them duly updated and to inform BRANDDOCS SL of any variation that may occur in the same.
ADDITIONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
- Identity: BRANDDOCS SL
- CIF: B87142618
- Postal address: Pso. Club Deportivo, 1 Building 15A. 28223 Pozuelo de Alar-cón
- Contact of the Data Protection Delegate: DataProtectionOfficer. email@example.com
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
BRANDDOCS SL will process all personal data supplied voluntarily by interested parties directly or as aa consequence of their browsing the Internet web pages or any other means, for the purpose of managing their activity as a user of the Customer Area, for the following purposes:
- Direct contact by mail and telephone to offer web services.
- Carrying out statistical studies and calculations, surveys, analysis of market trends, quality control and overall profitability per client.
- The processing, monitoring and updating of any request for information, professional relationship, pre-contractual or contractual, of any of the different entities of the BRANDDOCS SL Group that offer their services and those that do so in the future through the Customer Area.
- The maintenance and integral and centralized management of its relationship with the different entities of the BRANDDOCS Group SL.
All the data collected, as well as the treatments and purposes indicated above are necessary or related to the proper maintenance, development and control of the contractual relationship.
Only if you have expressly accepted, does the sending of information and advertising, including by electronic means, on offers, products, recommendations, services, promotional items and loyalty campaigns of BRANDDOCS SL and the various entities of the BRANDDOCS SL Group (branddocs.com) be included in the accepted purposes or those third parties with whom any company of the BRANDDOCS SL Group has signed collaboration agreements; the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies in order to adapt our commercial offers to your particular profile, whether or not any operation is formalized, as in your case, once the existing contractual relationship has expired.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Under the terms and with the scope established in current legislation, anyone has the right to:
- Confirm whether or not we at BRANDDOCS SL are processing personal data concerning you, to access them and the information related to their processing.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Confirm whether or not BRANDDOCS SL is processing personal data concerning you, to access them and the information related to their processing.
- Request the deletion of data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, in which case BRANDDOCS SL will cease to process the data except for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case they may only be processed with your consent, with the exception of their conservation and use for the exercise or defense of claims or with a view to protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or of a particular Member State.
- Oppose the processing of your data, in which case, BRANDDOCS SL will stop processing the data, except for the defense of possible claims.
Receive in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format the personal data concerning you that you have provided to BRANDDOCS SL or request BRANDDOCS SL to transmit them directly to another controller when technically possible.
- Withdraw the consent given, where appropriate, for the purpose included in the section “For what purpose do we process your personal data”, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
The above rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, opposition and portability may be exercised directly by the owner of the data or by means of a legal or voluntary representative, through written communication addressed to BRANDDOCS SL, Corporate Office of Privacy and Data Protection. Paseo del Club Deportivo, 1 Building 15A. 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón. Madrid. Spain. You can find more information on how to access your rights through the following link: www.branddocs.com/politicas.
The interested party may submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when it considers that it has not obtained satisfaction in the use of its rights, through the website set up for this purpose by the corresponding Control Authority.
BRANDDOCS SL declines any responsibility for the information on this website from sources outside BRANDDOCS SL, as well as the content not created by it.
The function of the links that appear on this page is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet, where you can expand the data offered on this website. BRANDDOCS SL shall in no case be liable for the results obtained through such hypertext links.
The holder of the domain is BRANDDOCS SL , with CIF B87142618 , head office in Pso. Club Deportivo, 1 Building 15A. 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, Spain, data of inscription in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 32.794, Folio 69, Section 8, Sheet M-590278 Inscription 1.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The user is obliged to make good use of the website, understood as good use if it is in accordance with current legislation, good faith and public order.
At the same time, the user undertakes not to use the website for fraudulent purposes, as well as not to carry out any act with the aim of damaging, rendering useless or overloading the website, or impeding, in any way, its normal use and operation.
All rights reserved. The design of the portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear in it belongs to BRANDDOCS SL and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution, transformation, manipulation, public communication or any other act of total or partial, free or onerous exploitation of the texts, images or any other content appearing on the website is strictly forbidden without the written authorization of the copyright holders.
BRANDDOCS SL reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, any modifications, variations, deletions or cancellations in the contents and in the form of presentation of the same considered necessary, either temporarily or permanently, and the user must ensure that the updated version is used at all times. This power does not grant users any right to receive compensation for damages.